From illustrated envelopes to beautiful, printed envelope liners; there are an endless number of ways to customise your wedding envelopes. Some of my all-time favourite envelopes have included:
- If you’ve painted the outside of your venue on your wedding invitations, you could paint the interior on the envelope liner. That way, when you open up the envelope you’re also inviting your guests to step inside your wedding venue.
- Creeping botanicals along the front of the envelope. This sets the scene for your wedding, which makes it perfect for a destination or tropical bohemian wedding.
- The region painted on the envelope liner: for example, if you’re getting married in Positano, Italy you could include a painting of the iconic cityscape descending into the cliffs.
There are three ways to get illustrated envelopes for your event:
- Envelope Liners: the least expensive option, and can be combined with your choice of envelope shape & colour. Envelope liners are a great way to invite your guests to your event from the moment they open up their invitation.
- Fully Printed Envelopes: a more bespoke option that involves making the envelopes from scratch. This option allows you to print a totally unique and custom design across the entirety of your envelope. A real statement.
- Individually Hand-Painted Envelopes: The most luxurious option, which means no two envelopes are the same. Each envelope is a work of art.