the Collection Guide
get started with our house collections
What is included
- Your wording, font choice and colour palette can be personalised.
- The design layout and font choices will remain the same. If you would like to change either the layout or font, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Three rounds of digital proofs are included. Your first proof is made using the information you provide through the website. Additional revisions can be purchased for £45 per proof.
- To avoid additional proofs, please carefully check your wording, spelling and information prior to submitting your order.
Process & Timeline
- After placing your order, you will receive a welcome email from us with more details, and a link to our design agreement.
- Once completed, we will email your first proof to you within ten business days. Please allow extra time for custom illustrations.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for any changes to your proofs.
- If you decide to change designs between Collections, an additional £30 will be charged.
- The client is responsible for the design in its entirety; once cards are sent to print, we are unable to make additional changes.
Current print times are listed in our shop, and reflect material availability and current print turnaround times. Please note, these print times are estimates and your order may take longer to produce.
If you need your stationery quickly, we do offer rush services. Availability is limited; please visit our rush services page for timing and pricing information.
Most orders are shipped with Royal Mail, with insurance and tracking. Orders over £250 require a signature upon delivery. Once we have handed your package to the couriers, we are not responsible for any damage or loss incurred during delivery. We do not provide refunds for items that are damaged, lost or delayed by a third-party carrier.
For international clients, most orders are shipped with DHL. Please contact us with your location, prior to ordering, for exact shipping fees. Please note, all taxes and tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.
Ordering & Quantities
Colours & Printing
Refunds & Cancellations
Once work has begun on an illustration, the illustration fee is non-refundable as the fee covers the painting time, rather than the end product. Ella Sienna retains the copyright to all illustrations. Artwork may not be distributed or resold.
All orders ship flat and unassembled. Assembly services may be purchased separately. Assembly includes layering your cards and stuffing the envelopes, but does not include closing the envelopes (either by glue or wax seals). Assembly does not include individual envelope postage. By purchasing assembly services, you are authorising Ella Sienna Weddings to determine the best order to layer and assemble your stationery.
We are not responsible for any damage incurred once you have received your shipment from us. We are not responsible for insufficient postage or damage caused during shipping to your guests.
By making a purchase on our website, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.